Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My aunt made this for us, and it is so good. You can make it anytime, not just the holidays.
Make and share this Holiday Berries & Bows Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 5 ounces dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup turkey strips, roasted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
- Drain and rinse pasta.
- While pasta boils, combine shallots and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Stir in sugar and salt until dissolved.
- Slowly stir in olive oil.
- In large bowl toss the rest of ingredients together.