Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My aunt made this for us, and it is so good. You can make it anytime, not just the holidays.
Make and share this Holiday Berries & Bows Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 5 ounces dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup turkey strips, roasted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
- Drain and rinse pasta.
- While pasta boils, combine shallots and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Stir in sugar and salt until dissolved.
- Slowly stir in olive oil.
- In large bowl toss the rest of ingredients together.