My aunt made this for us, and it is so good. You can make it anytime, not just the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 ounces dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup turkey strips, roasted
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
- 2Drain and rinse pasta.
- 3While pasta boils, combine shallots and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 4Stir in sugar and salt until dissolved.
- 5Slowly stir in olive oil.
- 6In large bowl toss the rest of ingredients together.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Berries & Bows Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.8
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 231.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: