1/1 Photo of Holiday Broccoli Salad
Recipe Baroness's Note:
The colors in this salad make it great for a Christmas celebration, not to mention the wonderful flavors and combination of textures. A friend gave me this recipe for a drop in one year and now its a regular on our holiday table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 stalks fresh broccoli (Florets)
- 1 lb bacon (Crisped and crumbled)
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin and chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1Wash and chop the florets from the broccoli tossing in a bowl.
- 2Fry bacon until crisp and crumble over the broccoli.
- 3Sauce: Mix together and drizzle on the salad; serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.2
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 585.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: