My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (46 ounce) can red fruit punch
- 12 ounces frozen juice concentrate
- 18 ounces water (3 small juice cans)
- 1In punch bowl, stir together punch, orange concentrate and water.
- 2Unmold ice wreath by dipping in warm water to loosen.
- 3Add to punch, orange side. Garnish wreath with cherries.
- 4If desired, add 1 to 2 cups vodka to punch.
- 5Orange Slice Wreath: Pour 3 cups water into 5 1/2-cup ring mold.
- 6Freeze 1 hour or until top is solid.
- 7Slice 1 large orange, then cut slices in half and arrange petal fashion in 2 layers on ice around ring.
- 8Pour 1 cup water over oranges and freeze solid.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Fruit Punch with Orange Slice Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red fruit punch