Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe in the coupon section of the Sunday paper and am posting it to try on Easter.
Make and share this Holiday Ham Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Make criss-cross pattern in ham by cutting diagonal marks.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake uncovered for about 2 hours.
- Combine cola and worcestershire sauce in medium sauce pan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add sugar and mustard and stir until it dissolves.
- During last hour of baking, brush mixture over ham every 15 minutes.
- Serve wam with remaining sauce.
This came out great. Our neighbor gave us a ham on xmas eve and I couldn't find many ingredients around for a glaze but I had all of these on hand and it was easy and tasted great. Many Thanks!