2 hrs 15 mins
I found this recipe in the coupon section of the Sunday paper and am posting it to try on Easter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Make criss-cross pattern in ham by cutting diagonal marks.
- 3Place on a baking sheet and bake uncovered for about 2 hours.
- 4Combine cola and worcestershire sauce in medium sauce pan; bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
- 6Add sugar and mustard and stir until it dissolves.
- 7During last hour of baking, brush mixture over ham every 15 minutes.
- 8Serve wam with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Ham Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 157.2 mg
- Sodium 4650.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 68.0 g