Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've been making this recipe for several years and it has always been a big hit. Originally from Holidays At Home from Gooseberry Patch, I use the tiny shrimp in a can -- no need to mince.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shrimp, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onions, grated
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Mix cream cheese with mayo.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Allow mixture to chill for 1 hour so flavors will blend.
- Serve with crackers or potato chips.
My Aunt declared this the best shrimp dip she had ever eaten. A real crowd pleaser!
Yummy dip- very easy and everyone enjoyed it !