1/1 Photo of Holiday Spiced Pecans
I found a recipe book hidden in my room and wanted to save the recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325º. Heat the oil and butter until melted in a saucepan over low heat.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients except for the nuts and salt.
- 3Simmer over low heat 2-3 minutes to blend.
- 4Add the nuts and toss to coat.
- 5Spread on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, shaking occasionally.
- 6Toss the hot nuts with the salt and let cool to room temperature on a baking sheet.
- 7Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Spiced Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.2
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 485.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g