I found a recipe book hidden in my room and wanted to save the recipes.
Make and share this Holiday Spiced Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325º. Heat the oil and butter until melted in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the nuts and salt.
- Simmer over low heat 2-3 minutes to blend.
- Add the nuts and toss to coat.
- Spread on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, shaking occasionally.
- Toss the hot nuts with the salt and let cool to room temperature on a baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.