Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 (10 ounce) package Italian salad mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 medium red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- In a large salad bowl, toss the greens, oranges, cranberries, apple, walnuts, and cheese.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette just before serving; toss to coat.
Excellent combination of ingredients, especially the dried cranberries. I'm not much of a cranberry person, but they were really sweet! Definitely use the raspberry dressing.