Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 283.49 g package Italian salad mix
- 141.74 g package mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 2 (623.68 g) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 354.88 ml dried cranberries
- 1 medium red apple, cored and chopped
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- 78.07 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g bottle raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- In a large salad bowl, toss the greens, oranges, cranberries, apple, walnuts, and cheese.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette just before serving; toss to coat.
Excellent combination of ingredients, especially the dried cranberries. I'm not much of a cranberry person, but they were really sweet! Definitely use the raspberry dressing.