Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use for hot or cold roast beef. Fresh horseradish can be very hot, much hotter than the bottled variety, and so it can rather overpower the vinegar, so taste a tiny shred to see if you need more vinegar. Keep it at room temperature until needed, but it is best made the morning it is to be used.
- 2 tablespoons horseradish root, grated
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.