Great tasty ham for a group. I got this one from cooking light.
Make and share this Honey-Marsala Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Trim rind and excess fat from ham, leaving a 1/8-inch thick layer of fat.
- Score sides and top of ham in a diamond pattern; sprinkle allspice over ham.
- Place ham on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Press cloves into ham; drizzle with honey.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup Marsala over ham.
- Bake 30 minutes; baste with 1/2 cup Marsala.
- Bake an additional 1 hour and 10 minutes or until ham is thoroughly heated.
- Place ham on a platter; cover with foil.
- Let stand 15 minutes.