1/2 Photos of Honey-Marsala Glazed Ham
3 hrs 10 mins
Great tasty ham for a group. I got this one from cooking light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- 2Trim rind and excess fat from ham, leaving a 1/8-inch thick layer of fat.
- 3Score sides and top of ham in a diamond pattern; sprinkle allspice over ham.
- 4Place ham on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Press cloves into ham; drizzle with honey.
- 6Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7Pour 1/2 cup Marsala over ham.
- 8Bake 30 minutes; baste with 1/2 cup Marsala.
- 9Bake an additional 1 hour and 10 minutes or until ham is thoroughly heated.
- 10Place ham on a platter; cover with foil.
- 11Let stand 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Marsala Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 1374.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: