1/6 Photos of Hot Chocolate With Peppermint Schnapps
I just had to add this to my Hot Chocolate line-up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 cup of the milk in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- 2Add chocolate, stirring constantly, until melted.
- 3When the chocolate has melted, increase heat to medium and add the remainder of the milk while whisking rapidly. Do not allow to boil.
- 4Serve in small cups fortified with a jigger (1 1/2 ounces) of peppermint schnapps and a dollop of whipped cream.
- 5Add a peppermint stick to stir.
- 6If transporting in a thermos, heat thermos up with hot water to get it warm for 1 minute. Pour water out and fill with hot chocolate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate With Peppermint Schnapps
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 95.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peppermint stick candy