Nat Da Brat's Note:
Jamaican Egg Nog....just in time for Christmas. Taken from The Observer, Jamaican newspaper. Needs a couple hours chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg yolks with sugar until thick and creamy.
- 2Pour mixture into blender and add milk and rum.
- 3Blend for a few seconds.
- 4Add ice cream, rind, egg whites and nutmeg.
- 5Whip for a few more seconds.
- 6Remove from a blender and chill for a few hours.
- 7Pour into glasses and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Eggnog Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 245.1 mg
- Sodium 145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of