This is a hit everywhere I go. If you like a little "heat" in your food then you will love this. this goes great with our Thanksgiving turkey and especially well with our Christmas ham. It's a staple every holiday in my family. Hope you enjoy also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken rice-a-roni
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- pickled jalapeno pepper (from the jar, I chop them fine and add the jalapeno juice for liquid to the casserole, now you see t)
- 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In sauce pan, cook rice according to package directions.
- 3Cook broccoli until just tender and drain.
- 4In large bowl, combine rice, broccoli, soup, sour cream, green chilies, jalapeños, jalapeño juice and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- 5Put mixture in a prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese. (You may want to cover with tin foil and uncover the last 5 minutes of baking).
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jazzy Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 1269.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g