This makes it a wonderful side dish to any holiday meal as you can prepare well ahead and this makes a large amount also, feel free to add in some bacon or green onions :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3To mashed potatoes, add 2 cups cheese, cream or milk, butter, eggs, salt; mix well to combine.
- 4Cook, stir over very low heat until butter and cheese are melted.
- 5Spread into prepared baking dish.
- 6At this point you may cool completely and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- 7Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese bake 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Cheesy Mashed Potato Puff Bake
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 780.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.7 g