Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes it a wonderful side dish to any holiday meal as you can prepare well ahead and this makes a large amount also, feel free to add in some bacon or green onions :)
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- To mashed potatoes, add 2 cups cheese, cream or milk, butter, eggs, salt; mix well to combine.
- Cook, stir over very low heat until butter and cheese are melted.
- Spread into prepared baking dish.
- At this point you may cool completely and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese bake 5 minutes longer.