Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes it a wonderful side dish to any holiday meal as you can prepare well ahead and this makes a large amount also, feel free to add in some bacon or green onions :)
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- To mashed potatoes, add 2 cups cheese, cream or milk, butter, eggs, salt; mix well to combine.
- Cook, stir over very low heat until butter and cheese are melted.
- Spread into prepared baking dish.
- At this point you may cool completely and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese bake 5 minutes longer.
Absolutely wonderful, my son who hates potatoes (even french fries) loved this dish. Thank you so much for putting this recipe on this site.
Totally delicous.I left out the last step whicj means I used only 2 cups of cheddar, instead of onion powder i used 1/3 cup green onion and used milk not half and half.Thanks Kittencal a recipe that we will make again.
Totally delicious! :) I used low-fat sour cream and unsalted butter and added some minced garlic, minced onion and one of my favourite herb blends - dried rosemary and sage. The eggs gave the potatoes a wonderfully light consistency. We thoroughly enjoyed this delicious potato bake with breezermom's Souvlakia. Certainly a recipe I shall be making again. Thank you yet another fabulous recipe, KITTENCAL. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.