We luv this Dip. And make it all the time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I use whipped salad dressing)
- 8 ounces cooked small shrimp (I use 2 cans of shrimp)
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce (I like Woodman's tangy seafood sauce, please note I find that some seafood sauces are too strong)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (finely shredded is best the cheese stays on better when you dip, I have used other kinds of cheese)
- 1 green pepper, diced (never use I hate green pepper)
- 3 green onions, sliced (very flexible you can add a little more or a little less)
- 1 tomato, diced (also very flexible, I often use 2 tomatoes)
- 1Beat together cream cheese (works better at room temp.), sour cream and Mayo/whip dressing until smooth.
- 2Spread over 12 inch (30cm) platter.
- 3Sprinkle remaining ingredients over this mixture in the order given.
- 4Chill to blend the flavors (you can eat immediately and it's still good, but it is better if you let it chill) Serve with crackers (I find some crackers break easily and make it difficult to eat the dip). We like to eat the dip with round tortilla chips.
- 5If you are serving it to guests or are taking this to a party bring a few copies of the recipe.
- 6I almost always get asked for the recipe!
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Dip
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce