this is a sweet flavorful yam casserole that is great for holidays, a side dish, or even dessert. My family always asks me to make this for holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray cooking spray on 8x11 casserole dish.
- 3Dice and core apples and add to dish.
- 4Drain most of the juice from the yams and add to dish.
- 5In a small sauce pan on medium heat, add brown sugar, water, butter, and cinnamon.
- 6When the mixture is completely liquefied, add to apples and yams.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lip Smacking Apple Yam Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: