1/3 Photos of Mixed Green Salad With Oranges, Dried Cranberries and Pecans
Enjoy this wonderful light and fresh salad for holiday time, or anytime! Cooking time reflects marinating the dried cranberries. I discovered this recipe in Bon Appetit, 1998
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 1 cup orange juice to simmer in heavy small saucepan. Remove from heat.
- 2Mix in dried cranberries.
- 3Let stand until softened, about 30 minutes. Drain well; discard soaking juice.
- 4Whisk oil, vinegar, orange peel and remaining 3 tablespoons orange juice in small bowl to blend. Mix in cranberries.
- 5Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.).
- 6Place greens in large bowl.
- 7Toss with 2/3 of dressing.
- 8Divide greens among 6 plates.
- 9Add orange segments to bowl; toss with remaining dressing.
- 10Top salads with orange segments and pecans.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Green Salad With Oranges, Dried Cranberries and Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
mixed baby greens