1 hr 10 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
A famous family recipe from my famous Aunt Myrt Cheever. When Auntie cooked, WOW!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) box spaghetti, cooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup American cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1Sauté onions, bell pepper, and garlic in 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2Add beef and cook until no longer pink.
- 3Add stewed tomatoes, olives, salt, pepper, and cheese.
- 4Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Then add Worcestershire sauce, mushroom pieces and tomato soup.
- 6Combine mixture with cooked spaghetti, refrigerate overnight.
- 7To serve, heat in oven at 350°F for approximately 45-60 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Myrt's Christmas Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 741.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives