Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Eat Better America, this is a no fuss holiday beverage! Yum!
Make and share this Noel Spritzer(Non Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chilled sparkling apple cider
- 1 cup chilled cranberry juice
- 1 cup chilled club soda (or tonic water)
- apple, slices (to garnish)
- of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
- In large pitcher, mix sparkling apple cider, cranberry juice and club soda(or tonic water).
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with apple slices and mint, if desired. Enjoy!
Very easy and something festive for those of us who don't drink. I served mine chilled but straight up in a champagne glass. Great with New Year's Eve dinner.