Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a delicious, salty snack much like a homemade version of Chex mix. Perfect for the holidays to be set out at parties or given away in little baggies. Makes a lot!
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 1⁄2 cups dried fruit (your choice, I prefer raisins)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes season salt
- 2 dashes celery salt
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together in a large roasting pan.
- Mix the last 5 ingredients together, pour over the cereal mix and stir that very well (with your hands, messy? yes).
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees and be sure to stir well every 15 minutes.