1/2 Photos of Orange-Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey Breast
1 hr 45 mins
This recipe is courtesy of Diabetes and Heart Healthy Cookbook published by American Heart Association. The aroma of this aromatic spice rubbed turkey, fortells of a wonderful dining experience. Don't just save this for the holidays but serve it year round.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray a roasting pan and baking rack with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together the spices.
- 4Using your fingertips, loosen the skin from the turkey breast and rub the spice mixture evenly over the breast.
- 5Cover it with the skin, place the turkey on the rack in the roasting pan, and insert a meat thermometer in the thickest part making sure it doesn't touch the bone.
- 6Roast, uncovered, for meat thermometer 170 degrees, approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- 7Let the turkey stand for 15 minutes; remove the skin and any visible fat.
- 8Slice the turkey and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 192.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.7 g