Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
If desired you can also sprinkle some garlic powder over the potatoes with the salt and pepper and adjust all amounts to taste.
- Set oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour the melted butter into the bottom of the baking dish, then sprinkle with garlic powder, then Parmesan cheese.
- In a large bowl toss the potato halves in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes cut-side down over the Parmesan cheese in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until tender.
Fixed this with the last of 5 pound bag of fingerling. Roasted at 375* for 45 min. was just right. This was VERY tasty with pork tenderloin, and will be prepared often.. So sorry for your loss, Kit - thanks for posting.
These were awesome! They were crisp on the outside and creamy inside. I used 2 pounds of fingerling potatoes and sprinkled garlic powder and salt on the tops of them too. Very,very good!! Thanks so much for posting! Made n memory of your husband.
Another great recipe! I used two large bakers potatoes instead of red (didn't read the note) and kept slicing them until the filled up the pan. Next time I might add something to make them more spicy. Thanks for posting :)