1/6 Photos of Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
If desired you can also sprinkle some garlic powder over the potatoes with the salt and pepper and adjust all amounts to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Pour the melted butter into the bottom of the baking dish, then sprinkle with garlic powder, then Parmesan cheese.
- 4In a large bowl toss the potato halves in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place the potatoes cut-side down over the Parmesan cheese in the baking dish.
- 6Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g