My Mom made this every Christmas to give out as gifts and for snaking on.
Make and share this Party Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag pretzels, sticks
- 1 (12 7/8 ounce) box Rice Chex
- 1 (12 7/8 ounce) box Wheat Chex
- 1 (15 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (10 ounce) can cashews
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- Melt butter in pan and add oil and all the other spices.
- Put the first 6 ingredients in a very large pan or bowl.( large enough to add liquid and mix up gently).
- Pour liquid mix over cereal mix.
- Bake AT 200°F for 2 hours.