My Mom made this every Christmas to give out as gifts and for snaking on.
Make and share this Party Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 283.49 g bag pretzels, sticks
- 362.87 g box Rice Chex
- 362.87 g box Wheat Chex
- 425.24 g box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 283.49 g can cashews
- 326.01 g can mixed nuts
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml canola oil
- 4.92 ml Tabasco sauce
- 14.79 ml liquid smoke
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml garlic salt
- 14.79 ml celery salt
- Melt butter in pan and add oil and all the other spices.
- Put the first 6 ingredients in a very large pan or bowl.( large enough to add liquid and mix up gently).
- Pour liquid mix over cereal mix.
- Bake AT 200°F for 2 hours.