My Private Note
side di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh pea pods
- 8 ounces dried elbow macaroni
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk (optional)
- 1/4 cup horseradish mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1Remove tips and strings from pea pods.
- 2Cook macaroni according to package directions in lightly salted boiling water, adding pea pods and peas during last 1 minutes of cooking.
- 3Drain and rinse.
- 4Halve pea pods diagonally; set pasta and pea pods aside.
- 5In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, mustard, minced garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- 6In large bowl combine cooked macaroni, pea pods, peas, celery and onion.
- 7Pour mayonnaise mixture over macaroni mixture.
- 8Stir gently to combine.
- 9If necessary, add additional milk (1 to 2 Tbsp) to moisten.
- 10Top with additional pea pods, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pea And Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: