Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 236.59 ml fresh pea pods
- 226.79 g dried elbow macaroni
- 236.59 ml frozen peas, thawed (optional)
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise or 118.29 ml salad dressing
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml milk (optional)
- 59.14 ml horseradish mustard
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 177.44 ml thinly sliced celery
- 29.58 ml chopped onions
- Remove tips and strings from pea pods.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions in lightly salted boiling water, adding pea pods and peas during last 1 minutes of cooking.
- Drain and rinse.
- Halve pea pods diagonally; set pasta and pea pods aside.
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, mustard, minced garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In large bowl combine cooked macaroni, pea pods, peas, celery and onion.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over macaroni mixture.
- Stir gently to combine.
- If necessary, add additional milk (1 to 2 Tbsp) to moisten.
- Top with additional pea pods, if desired.