Diabetic spicy pecans with a little kick! This is just enough cayenne to give that kick. If you like hot and spicy, add more. NOTE: Newer crockpots tend to run at a higher temperature, so you may need to adjust cooking time accordingly!
- Put the pecans in crock pot. Add the egg white and stir until the pecans are evenly coated.
- In a bowl, stir together the cinnamon, salt, cayenne, and Splenda. Pour the mixture over the pecans and stir until they're evenly coated.
- Cover the crock pot; set on low, and let it cook for 3 hours, stirring every hour or so.
- If the nuts aren't dry by the end of the 3 hours, uncover the crock pot, stir, and cook for another 30 minutes until dry.
- Store in an airtight container.