1/4 Photos of Pecans With a Kick (Crock Pot)
3 hrs 10 mins
Diabetic spicy pecans with a little kick! This is just enough cayenne to give that kick. If you like hot and spicy, add more. NOTE: Newer crockpots tend to run at a higher temperature, so you may need to adjust cooking time accordingly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the pecans in crock pot. Add the egg white and stir until the pecans are evenly coated.
- 2In a bowl, stir together the cinnamon, salt, cayenne, and Splenda. Pour the mixture over the pecans and stir until they're evenly coated.
- 3Cover the crock pot; set on low, and let it cook for 3 hours, stirring every hour or so.
- 4If the nuts aren't dry by the end of the 3 hours, uncover the crock pot, stir, and cook for another 30 minutes until dry.
- 5Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecans With a Kick (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: