When I was first married and hosting my first family Christmas Eve celebration at my home, this was one of the appetizers I prepared. That was almost 20 years ago and my family still requests them each year. They're my 86-yr. old Grandmother's favorite! Very easy to prepare and I've never had any leftover. Can be prepared ahead of time and baked just before serving. Try them and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove mushroom stems and chop.
- 2In skillet, melt butter, saute mushroom stems, onion, bell pepper, and garlic until onions are clear.
- 3Add cracker crumbs, pepperoni, parmesan and seasonings.
- 4Add enough chicken broth until mixture is stuffing consistency.
- 5Fill caps with stuffing.
- 6Place in shallow baking dish with 1/4" water in bottom of pan.
- 7Bake uncovered@ 325 for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 183.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g