Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great with soup or as little appetizers. Only 3 ingredients! If baking on a cookie sheet, lightly grease it. Personally, I prefer baking any kind of rolls on a baking stone. It's nearly impossible to burn them! I can remember many meals as a child when my grandmother would forget to take the rolls out of the oven, and when we complained about the bottoms being burnt, she'd reply, "They're not burnt - just a little brown."
- Sprinkle cutting board or waxed paper with cheese.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Lightly press dough into the cheese.
- Brush rectangles with pesto sauce. Place 1 rectangle, pesto side up, on top of another. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- Starting with shortest sides, roll up BOTH ends jelly-roll fashion to meet in center. Cut into 8 slices. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- Place, cut side down, 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Bake 6 to 12 minutes at 375 degrees or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookies sheets; serve warm.