These are great with soup or as little appetizers. Only 3 ingredients! If baking on a cookie sheet, lightly grease it. Personally, I prefer baking any kind of rolls on a baking stone. It's nearly impossible to burn them! I can remember many meals as a child when my grandmother would forget to take the rolls out of the oven, and when we complained about the bottoms being burnt, she'd reply, "They're not burnt - just a little brown."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle cutting board or waxed paper with cheese.
- 2Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Lightly press dough into the cheese.
- 3Brush rectangles with pesto sauce. Place 1 rectangle, pesto side up, on top of another. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- 4Starting with shortest sides, roll up BOTH ends jelly-roll fashion to meet in center. Cut into 8 slices. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- 5Place, cut side down, 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet or baking stone.
- 6Bake 6 to 12 minutes at 375 degrees or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookies sheets; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Crescent Palmiers
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: