1/2 Photos of Picky Eaters Deviled Eggs
I am a very picky eater so when I make things I make them knowing what I like and take certain things out of other recipes that I won't eat. So this is my version of Deviled Eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice eggs lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. Place yolks in a mixing bowl and whites on a platter.
- 2Mash yolks with a fork or potato masher.
- 3Mash in the miracle whip, mustard, pepper and salt.
- 4Pipe/spoon this filling into the yolk cavities of the egg whites.
- 5Lightly sprinkle with paprika just for flavor.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Picky Eaters Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 96.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g