I made this cheese spread for a Christmas party, and everyone thought it was so cute! It has a Mexican flare, is very tasty and is surprisingly easy to make.
- Place cream cheese, shredded cheese and mustard in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until well blended; stir in chilies.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper; shape into 4-inch oval to resemble a pinecone.
- Insert almonds in rows to completely cover cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a spread with crackers.
very cute and delicious too!
How fun this was and so simple, yet very impressive. I will definitely make this again and the Mexican cheese blend combined with the green chilis was a wonderful flavor to this Texas transplant and my Texan friends. Thanks Lucky Clover