A fairly traditional Australian prawn cocktail recipe with the addition of some tomato and corn to garnish. It always tastes best if you use prawns just freshly cooked but then cooled in the fridge a while.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce and pepper and mix well.
- Add a few drops of tabasco sauce, stir and taste, adding more tabasco to taste.
- Add prawns to the bowl and blend through lightly.
- Place lettuce leaves in bottom of 4 martini glasses and top with prawn mixture (4 prawns per serve).
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and corn kernels.
- Serve chilled.