1/3 Photos of Prawn (Shrimp) Cocktail
Peter J's Note:
A fairly traditional Australian prawn cocktail recipe with the addition of some tomato and corn to garnish. It always tastes best if you use prawns just freshly cooked but then cooled in the fridge a while.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce and pepper and mix well.
- 2Add a few drops of tabasco sauce, stir and taste, adding more tabasco to taste.
- 3Add prawns to the bowl and blend through lightly.
- 4Place lettuce leaves in bottom of 4 martini glasses and top with prawn mixture (4 prawns per serve).
- 5Garnish with cherry tomatoes and corn kernels.
- 6Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn (Shrimp) Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 220.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: