I love these prawns, especially during the summer. They are easy to prepare, my DH does the grilling, and everything can be done in advance. Also, the Garlic Sauce makes a nice salad dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using one slice of prosciutto at a time, lay one basil leaf across the short end.
- 2Place 1 prawn on top of the basil and roll up.
- 3Thread Prawn onto a skewer and set aside.
- 4Repeat with remaining prawns, prosciutto and basil.
- 5In a food processor, combine the vinegar, mustard and garlic.
- 6Blend until smooth.
- 7Gradually add the oil and blend well.
- 8Place in a small serving bowl.
- 9On a prepared grill, over medium high heat, grill the prawns until opaque in center, turning frequently, about 6 minutes.
- 10Serve hot or at room temperature with the garlic sauce.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Prawns with Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: