Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love these prawns, especially during the summer. They are easy to prepare, my DH does the grilling, and everything can be done in advance. Also, the Garlic Sauce makes a nice salad dressing.
- Using one slice of prosciutto at a time, lay one basil leaf across the short end.
- Place 1 prawn on top of the basil and roll up.
- Thread Prawn onto a skewer and set aside.
- Repeat with remaining prawns, prosciutto and basil.
- In a food processor, combine the vinegar, mustard and garlic.
- Blend until smooth.
- Gradually add the oil and blend well.
- Place in a small serving bowl.
- On a prepared grill, over medium high heat, grill the prawns until opaque in center, turning frequently, about 6 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature with the garlic sauce.