Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Butter 9x5x3-inch metal loaf pan.
- Shift first 7 ingredients into medium bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until light.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Beat in pumpkin, lemon peel land vanilla.
- Whisk sour cream and milk in small bowl.
- Beat flour and sour cream mixtures alternately into batter in 2 additions each.
- Fold in nuts.
- Transfer batter to pan and smooth.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake bread until tester inserted into center comes out clean, 50 - 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.