Quorn is a meat substitute made from a fungi. Although discovered and manufactured in the UK, I believe it is also available in other countries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 454 g quorn roast, thawed
- 425 g ready made puff pastry
- 130 g coarse country quorn pate
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 beaten egg
for the sauce
- 1Cut roast in half lengthways.
- 2Roll out the pastry to make two 12 by 6 inch rectangles.
- 3Place the roasts end to end in the middle of the pastry.
- 4Mix parsley and pate and spread over the top of the roast.
- 5Place the second pastry rectangle on top and pinch the sides closed. decorate with trimmings or score in patterns if desired.
- 6Glaze with the egg and chill for 20 minutes.
- 7Heat oven to 220°C and cook for 20 minutes.
- 8Cover the ends with foil and reduce heat to 200°C cook for another 15 minutes.
- 9To make the sauce heat all the ingredients together until melted and stir well. Serve poured over the roast.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quorn Wellington With Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.1
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 196.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: