Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quorn is a meat substitute made from a fungi. Although discovered and manufactured in the UK, I believe it is also available in other countries.
- Cut roast in half lengthways.
- Roll out the pastry to make two 12 by 6 inch rectangles.
- Place the roasts end to end in the middle of the pastry.
- Mix parsley and pate and spread over the top of the roast.
- Place the second pastry rectangle on top and pinch the sides closed. decorate with trimmings or score in patterns if desired.
- Glaze with the egg and chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 220°C and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cover the ends with foil and reduce heat to 200°C cook for another 15 minutes.
- To make the sauce heat all the ingredients together until melted and stir well. Serve poured over the roast.