1/2 Photos of Reindeer Coated Trail Mix
Doing it Right's Note:
I saw a similar recipe but it was called Pigeon Poop, and I found one on here that was close. Since the main ingredient and the amounts were drastically different, I didn't think it was fair to rate it with the changes. So I am posting mine and relating it to the holidays. I hope you enjoy it. It does take a long time for the mix to harden, so don't be alarmed. I made it early in the morning and let it sit out all day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the peanut butter cereal, pretzels, rice krispies and marshmallows in a large bowl and combine them.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate on high power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- 3Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture and stir to completely and evenly coat.
- 4Pour mixture on waxed paper and let harden.
- 5Once hardened, break into small pieces and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reindeer Coated Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 335.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g