Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Rachael Ray recipe. The picture on her website is SO pretty. This would be awesome to serve on Christmas eve or at any winter cocktail party! Looks fancy! You might want to make the rosemary syrup the day before and then you can throw together the cocktails in no time flat.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water, the sugar and 6 rosemary sprigs to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer until the liquid is clear, about 5 minutes.
- Let cool; discard the rosemary.
- In a pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, vodka, bitters and 3/4 cup rosemary-sugar syrup.
- Pour into 6 rocks glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish each with a rosemary sprig.