A Rachael Ray recipe. The picture on her website is SO pretty. This would be awesome to serve on Christmas eve or at any winter cocktail party! Looks fancy! You might want to make the rosemary syrup the day before and then you can throw together the cocktails in no time flat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water, the sugar and 6 rosemary sprigs to a boil.
- 2Lower the heat and simmer until the liquid is clear, about 5 minutes.
- 3Let cool; discard the rosemary.
- 4In a pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, vodka, bitters and 3/4 cup rosemary-sugar syrup.
- 5Pour into 6 rocks glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish each with a rosemary sprig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Ruby Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: