Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are good for you muffins that are great as a coffee companion in the morning.
Make and share this Spiced Zucchini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon (use fresh if possible)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cherries) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease and paper muffin tins.
- Mix the eggs, oil, sugar, sour cream, and zucchini together in a large bowl.
- Do not overmix.
- Add the two flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, fruit and walnuts, if using.
- (it's best if you sift the dry ingredients together before adding) Do not overmix, but make sure that all the batter is mixed together.
- Pour into muffins tins and bake approximately 20 minutes.