Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are good for you muffins that are great as a coffee companion in the morning.
Make and share this Spiced Zucchini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 118.29 ml oil
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 354.88 ml zucchini, grated
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml whole wheat flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 7.39 ml cinnamon (use fresh if possible)
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 236.59 ml dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cherries) (optional)
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease and paper muffin tins.
- Mix the eggs, oil, sugar, sour cream, and zucchini together in a large bowl.
- Do not overmix.
- Add the two flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, fruit and walnuts, if using.
- (it's best if you sift the dry ingredients together before adding) Do not overmix, but make sure that all the batter is mixed together.
- Pour into muffins tins and bake approximately 20 minutes.