1/1 Photo of Spinach Beef Biscuit Bake
Amber of AZ's Note:
This was one of my first successful cooking experiences. It came from the April/May 1999 issue of Taste of Home. This is a recipe you will want to make over and over again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 ounces crumbled feta or 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1Press and flatten biscuints onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
- 2In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- 3In a bowl, beat eggs.
- 4Add spinach and mushrooms; mix well.
- 5Stir in the cheeses, garlic powder, salt, pepper,and beef mixture; mix well.
- 6Spoon into prepared crust.
- 7Drizzle with butter.
- 8Bake uncovered, at 375 F for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Beef Biscuit Bake
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.1
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 174.2 mg
- Sodium 1299.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 34.4 g