Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another delicious variation of Spinach Dip.
Make and share this Spinach & Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Place thawed spinach into a strainer and squeeze to remove all the moisture.
- In a medium bowl mix sour cream, mayo, and soup mix together.
- Add prepared water chestnuts, green onion and shrimp.
- Stir in spinach and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Servein a carved out, large sour dough roll.
- I like to cut up french bread into chunks and serve with it as well.