Carol :)'s Note:
Another delicious variation of Spinach Dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place thawed spinach into a strainer and squeeze to remove all the moisture.
- 2In a medium bowl mix sour cream, mayo, and soup mix together.
- 3Add prepared water chestnuts, green onion and shrimp.
- 4Stir in spinach and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 5Servein a carved out, large sour dough roll.
- 6I like to cut up french bread into chunks and serve with it as well.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.2
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 139.9 mg
- Sodium 1476.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: