Carol :)'s Note:
Another delicious variation of Spinach Dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place thawed spinach into a strainer and squeeze to remove all the moisture.
- 2In a medium bowl mix sour cream, mayo, and soup mix together.
- 3Add prepared water chestnuts, green onion and shrimp.
- 4Stir in spinach and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 5Servein a carved out, large sour dough roll.
- 6I like to cut up french bread into chunks and serve with it as well.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.2
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.5 mg
- Sodium 1671.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 19.2 g