southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Great mix for parties and gifts, or just to have around for snacks. Let your kids make this for Santa on Christmas eve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
- 5 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 1/2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 lb white chocolate
- 1 (14 -21 ounce) bag of holiday M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1Melt margarine; add salt, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce, mix well.
- 2Mix first 5 ingredients in a large roaster or cookie sheet.
- 3Pour the wet mixture over the dry slowly to coat each piece.
- 4Bake at 250°F for 2 hours, stirring every few minutes.
- 5This keeps well in airtight container.
- 6To give as gifts give in tins, jars, or coffee cans covered in gift wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Nick's Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.4
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 496.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 14.1 g