Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great mix for parties and gifts, or just to have around for snacks. Let your kids make this for Santa on Christmas eve.
- 591.47 ml pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
- 1182.95 ml Crispix cereal
- 591.47 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 591.47 ml dry roasted peanuts
- 453.59 g white chocolate
- 396.89-595.33 g bagof holiday M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Melt margarine; add salt, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce, mix well.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large roaster or cookie sheet.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry slowly to coat each piece.
- Bake at 250°F for 2 hours, stirring every few minutes.
- This keeps well in airtight container.
- To give as gifts give in tins, jars, or coffee cans covered in gift wrap.