1 hr 25 mins
Georgia Girl's Note:
This is for people that you really , really love and/or that you want to really, really love you!!! It is excellent. I have on occasion added about 1/2 cup blue cheese to the stuffing, or used my shrimp and crab stuffing in place of this recipe. Whatever you put into it, it is totally wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77 g beef tenderloin
- 59.14 ml butter
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 118.29 ml celery, finely chopped
- 113.39 g can mushrooms, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 473.18 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 0.59 ml dried parsley flakes
- 29.58 ml kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- 4 slice thick sliced bacon
- 1Take the beef tenderloin out of the refrigerator an hour before cooking.
- 2Saute the onion, celery, mushrooms and garlic in the butter on low heat until onions and celery are clear and soft.
- 3Place the bread crumbs in a bowl and add the salt, pepper, basil,parsley flakes and teriyaki sauce.
- 4Add the onion-celery mixture to the bread crumbs, and lightly toss until well blended.
- 5Make a lengthwise cut all the way down the tenderloin that goes 3/4 way through the tenderloin to make a pocket for the stuffing.
- 6Lightly place the stuffing into the pocket and close the pocket securely with toothpicks.
- 7Place the bacon slices on top of the tenderloin.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour for a medium-rare tenderloin.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.5
- Calories from Fat 548
- Total Fat 60.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 225.5 mg
- Sodium 1042.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 61.4 g