Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a side dish that has become one of my family's favorites around the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
- Mash yams and mix them well with the next 5 ingredients.
- Place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- Crumble the Ritz crackers and chop the walnuts.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the crackers,nuts,melted butter and brown sugar together.
- Place over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This was an awesome dish!! It will now be a family tradition!! Thanks so much for a great and simple recipe.