This is a side dish that has become one of my family's favorites around the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash yams and mix them well with the next 5 ingredients.
- 2Place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- 3Crumble the Ritz crackers and chop the walnuts.
- 4Melt the butter.
- 5Mix the crackers,nuts,melted butter and brown sugar together.
- 6Place over the sweet potato mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.5
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 211.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 51.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g